Free home delivery Free Installation...
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 06/1/2013
Unit: 1 pcs
Type: Laptop CPU Fan
Power: DC5V 0.36A
Condition: Original and Brand New
Warranty: 3 months, 30 Days Money Back.
Remark: Tested to be 100% working.
Asus 13-N9A10M060 Fan are made from highest quality parts, the Asus laptop fan are tailored made according to the original size, whether the appearance, size and quality are the same as with the original. Every Asus 13-N9A10M060 Cooling Fan should be under strict quality control before leaving the factory, and has passed the authentication of CE, UL, EMC, CQC,ROHS, etc.
Asus 13-N9A10M060 Cooling Fan features
* Uses the highest quality parts.
* 100% Q.C. of EVERY product. Extended run time.
* 30 Days Money Back.
* Excellent Service.
* 100% compatible with original Asus 13-N9A10M060 Fan.
How to Replace a Asus 13-N9A10M060 Fan?
1. Follow your laptop owner's manual and assembly guide carefully as you disassemble the laptop. Touch something metal periodically to remove static charge, and work on a large table with a bright light source.
2. Turn off the laptop and unplug it. Remove the main battery, DVD drive , Ac adapter and the hard drive. The hard drive is usually located in a slot on one side of the laptop. Remove the screw that holds the cover in place, then pull out the hard drive, screen sled.
3 Turn the laptop over and remove the screws on the bottom that hold the keyboard in place. Flip the laptop over, open it, then lift the keyboard up and out. Unplug the flexible ribbon cable that connects the keyboard to the motherboard.
4 Remove the screws that hold the laptop keyboard bezel and palm rest in place. Carefully pry loose any plastic snaps on the sides, then lift the bezel and palm rest up and out.
5 Unplug the Asus 13-N9A10M060 CPU Cooling Fan. Remove the screws that hold the heat sink and fan in place, then remove the entire unit from the laptop. Remove any thermal compound residue from the bottom of the heat sink and the CPU.
6 Apply a thin layer of thermal compound on the CPU, then replace the heat sink and cpu cooling fan. Replace the screws, plug the Asus 13-N9A10M060 Fan back in, then reassemble the laptop.
7 Plug the laptop in and turn it on. After you use it for a few minutes, you should hear the new Asus cpu cooling fan running and feel warm air blowing from the vent on the side of the laptop. A Asus 13-N9A10M060 Fan does not run continuously, so don't be concerned if the Asus 13-N9A10M060 Fan shuts off periodically.
Please note: All products sold on CyberWala.com brand new and 100% genuine.